What you’ll need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build positive relationships at all levels both internal and external to the organization
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Knowledge of Plant Quality Systems related to SOP’s, control plans, work instructions, project management, quality engineering and quality audit functions.
- Competence in Total Quality Systems (ISO-9000), cGMP and regulatory requirements (21 CFR 110, 111 and 210/211).
- Ability to maintain a laboratory notebook; strong attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of laboratory terminology, equipment, materials, and the techniques/procedures commonly used in the analysis of food and related products.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, MS Project, Minitab, and SAP).
- Ability to interpret and analyze technical data and make appropriate recommendations as needed.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or related field preferred.
- Prior quality laboratory experience in a fast-paced regulated manufacturing environment preferred. Experience in dietary supplements, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), food or pharmaceuticals industry a plus.
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance, the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities